2017 MS69 PSW Silver Eagle Complete Mint Mint Set
Overview & Details
The Eagles have landed. The Silver Eagles, that is. It's one of the most popular silver bullion coins ever issued by the United States Mint. Here's your chance to have the complete set minted, this year, in Philadelphia and San Francisco as well as at the West Point Mint. This complete 3-coin set makes a wonderful addition to any collection, and it's a great way to commemorate a special occasion.
What You Get
- 2017 MS69 P-Mint Silver Eagle dollar coin
- 2017 MS69 S-Mint Silver Eagle dollar coin
- 2017 MS69 W-Mint Silver Eagle dollar coin
- Velvet pouch
Good to Know
The Key Specs
|Mint Mark:||Philadelphia, San Francisco and West Point Mints (no mint marks)|
|Packaging:||Individually encapsulated and in a velvet pouch|
|Obverse:||Adolph A. Weinman's "Walking Liberty" design|
|Reverse:||Rendition of a heraldic eagle by John Mercanti|
|Composition:||Approx. 99.93% pure silver (1 oz.)|
|Diameter:||Approx. 40.6mm (1.25")|
|Weight:||Approx. 31.101 grams (1.098 oz.)|
- One of the world's most popular silver bullion coins
- Made each year since 1986 in a limited edition
- Largest silver coin ever produced by the United States Mint
- Contains approx. 1 oz. of pure silver backed by the United States Government for weight, content and purity
- Legal tender United States coin with a face value of one dollar
Complete 2017 Mint Set
- For years, the bullion versions of the American Silver Eagle have been struck only at the West Point Mint.
- The United States Mint announced that, in 2017, it also produced limited amounts of these bullion silver eagles at the Philadelphia and San Francisco Mints.
- However, as a United States Mint bullion product that carries no mint mark, there is no obvious physical distinction as to where these 2017 American Silver Eagle Bullion Coins were produced.
- These coins have been graded and certified by ANACS that one of each has been struck at the West Point, Philadelphia and San Francisco Mints.
- Mint State coins in this condition have absolutely no visible flaws, so they look perfect to the naked eye
Approx. 99.93% silver
- Precious-metal coin
Individually encapsulated and in a velvet pouch
- Helps preserve each coin's condition during storage and display
- Perfect for gift giving
Tell them to not leave it on steps. Worth pricesniper9057, TNWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Very nice coins
These coins are as advertised - ANACS graded MS69. Arrived in good packaging.Nancys52, GAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Changed order numbers
I purchased this exact item a week ago for $219.95 today the item number is different so that I can not get a price match for the sale price at $189.95.report4, OHWas this review helpful? 8 out of 13 found this review helpful