2017 Canada Silver Maple Leaf Fractional 4-Coin Limited Edition Set
The strong, resilient and bountiful sugar maple is beautifully depicted in this fractional coin set from the Canadian Royal Mint. All four silver coins are part of a limited edition that is sold out.
What You Get
- 2017 Canada $5 silver maple leaf coin
- 2017 Canada $4 silver maple leaf coin
- 2017 Canada $3 silver maple leaf coin
- 2017 Canada $2 silver maple leaf coin
- Clamshell display case/original government packaging
- Certificate of authenticity
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- A unique design celebrating Canada's most cherished national symbol and a commemorative double-date (1867-2017) to highlight this historic year. - Highly collectible fractional coins in 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/10 oz. of 99.99% pure silver
- The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1
Limited edition of 5,500
- Sold out from the Royal Canadian Mint, these sets are rarely seen in the coin market
- Highly limited mintage is sure to make this a sought-after set for collectors around the world
Encapsulated and in original government packaging
- Coins are encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a sleeve
The Key Specs
|Mint Mark:||Royal Canadian Mint (no mark shown)|
|Packaging:||Encapsulated and in a box|
|Composition:||Approx. 99.99% pure silver|
|Obverse:||Features an embossed face value, the word "ELIZABETH II," and "D. G. REGINA". The obverse pays tribute to the historic reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with a recreation of the 1952 effigy of Her Majesty wearing the Imperial State Crown (worn at her Coronation) along with edge lettering on the one-ounce coin that reads "LONGEST REIGNING SOVEREIGN / SOUVERAIN AU PLUS LONG REGNE"|
|Reverse:||Overlay design of three silver maple leaves, each leaf becoming progressively smaller and selectively enhanced with its own distinctive finish. The leaves are from the silver maple and are executed in a timeless, classical style with a unique double-date (1867-2017) flanking the stalk of the largest leaf|
The Basics - Box
|Measurements:||Approx. 8-7/8"L x 4-1/2"W x 2"H|