2016 MS70 PSW Silver Eagle Complete Mint Set
- Free Shipping when you spend $75.00 or more. See Details
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- 18 Months VIP Financing. see details
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
The Eagles have landed. The Silver Eagles, that is. It's one of the most popular silver bullion coins ever issued by the United States Mint. Here's your chance to have the complete 2016 set minted in Philadelphia and San Francisco as well as at the West Point Mint. It's a great way to commemorate a special occasion and to collect precious-metal coins.
What You Get
- 2016 MS70 P-Mint Silver Eagle dollar coin
- 2016 MS70 S-Mint Silver Eagle dollar coin
- 2016 MS70 W-Mint Silver Eagle dollar coin
- Wooden window box
Good to Know
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- One of the world's most popular silver bullion coins
- Made each year since 1986 in a limited edition
- Largest silver coin ever produced by the United States Mint
- Contains approx. 1 oz. of pure silver backed by the United States Government for weight, content and purity
- Legal tender United States coin with a face value of one dollar
Complete 2016 Mint Set
- For years, the bullion versions of the American Silver Eagle have been struck only at the West Point Mint.
- The United States Mint announced that, in 2016, it also produced limited amounts of these bullion silver eagles at the Philadelphia and San Francisco Mints.
- However, as a United States Mint bullion product that carries no mint mark, there is no obvious physical distinction as to where these 2016 American Silver Eagle Bullion Coins were produced.
- These coins have been graded and certified by ANACS that one of each has been struck at the West Point, Philadelphia and San Francisco Mints.
- In Mint State condition with the highest possible grading of 70
- Outstanding eye appeal with its full, original luster
Approx. 99.93% silver
- Precious-metal coin
Individually encapsulated and in a wooden box
- Helps preserve each coin's condition during storage and display
- Great for gift giving
The Key Specs
|Mint Mark:||Philadelphia, San Francisco and West Point Mints (no mint marks)|
|Packaging:||Individually encapsulated and in a window box|
|Obverse:||Adolph A. Weinman's "Walking Liberty" design|
|Reverse:||Rendition of a heraldic eagle by John Mercanti|
|Composition:||Approx. 99.93% pure silver (1 oz.)|
|Diameter:||Approx. 40.6mm (1.25")|
|Weight:||Approx. 31.101 grams (1.098 oz.)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4-1/2"L x 10-1/2"W x 1-1/2"H|