2016 MS69 PSW Silver Eagle Complete Mint Set
Overview & Details
The Eagles have landed. The Silver Eagles, that is. It's one of the most popular silver bullion coins ever issued by the United States Mint. Here's your chance to have the complete 2016 set minted in Philadelphia and San Francisco as well as at the West Point Mint. It's a great way to commemorate a special occasion and to collect precious-metal coins.
What You Get
- 2016 MS69 P-Mint Silver Eagle dollar coin
- 2016 MS69 S-Mint Silver Eagle dollar coin
- 2016 MS69 W-Mint Silver Eagle dollar coin
- Velvet pouch
Good to Know
The Key Specs
|Mint Mark:||Philadelphia, San Francisco and West Point Mints (no mint marks)|
|Packaging:||Individually encapsulated and in a velvet pouch|
|Obverse:||Adolph A. Weinman's "Walking Liberty" design|
|Reverse:||Rendition of a heraldic eagle by John Mercanti|
|Composition:||Approx. 99.93% pure silver (1 oz.)|
|Diameter:||Approx. 40.6mm (1.25")|
|Weight:||Approx. 31.101 grams (1.098 oz.)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4"L x 4"W|
- One of the world's most popular silver bullion coins
- Made each year since 1986 in a limited edition
- Largest silver coin ever produced by the United States Mint
- Contains approx. 1 oz. of pure silver backed by the United States Government for weight, content and purity
- Legal tender United States coin with a face value of one dollar
Complete 2016 Mint Set
- For years, the bullion versions of the American Silver Eagle have been struck only at the West Point Mint.
- The United States Mint announced that, in 2016, it also produced limited amounts of these bullion silver eagles at the Philadelphia and San Francisco Mints.
- However, as a United States Mint bullion product that carries no mint mark, there is no obvious physical distinction as to where these 2016 American Silver Eagle Bullion Coins were produced.
- These coins have been graded and certified by ANACS that one of each has been struck at the West Point, Philadelphia and San Francisco Mints.
- Mint State coins in this condition have absolutely no visible flaws, so they look perfect to the naked eye
Approx. 99.93% silver
- Precious-metal coin
Individually encapsulated and in a velvet pouch
- Helps preserve each coin's condition during storage and display
- Great for gift giving
With a lot of controversy about where these coins were made, I hope they are worth the money these companies are charging us for these coins! The mint is trying to say that, their are no value in these sets. I hope they are wrong!!! Just saying.ronnie1950, ILWas this review helpful? 3 out of 5 found this review helpful
I love this set.LordDallas, MD
Happy with my purchase. Thank yourocky2003, LA
Amazing & Brillant
To, HSN I was very pleased with 3 silver Eagle Bicentenial collection, They are amazing coins and I am very pleased with HSN performanceRudy1233, TN
I didn't like this had no mont marks on coins an in heading not saying no mint marks it did say it in discreptiondjamesh, COWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful