2009 MS67 P- and D-mint First Day of Issue Native American Dollar Set
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
2009 MS67 P&D 1st Day of Issue Native American (Sacagawea) Dollar Set Includes:
- 2009 Native American MS67 FDOI P-mint dollar coin
- 2009 Native American MS67 FDOI D-mint dollar coin
- Metal presentation box
- Beginning in 2009, the United States Mint will strike these coins featuring designs celebrating the important contributions made by Indian tribes and individual Native Americans to the history and development of the United States. The name of this program is the Native American (Sacagawea) Dollar Coin program
- Like the Presidential $1 coins, the Native American (Sacagawea) Dollar coins maintain their distinctive edge, golden color and feature edge-lettering of the year, mint mark and E Pluribus Unum
- The obverse design remains the central figure of the "Sacagawea" design first produced in 2000 and contains the inscriptions Liberty and In God We Trust; Sacagawea was the Native American guide who accompanied the Lewis and Clark Expedition; this design design depicts Sacagawea with her baby, Jean Baptiste, on her back
- Reverse design - changes each year to celebrate an important contribution of Indian tribes or individual Native Americans; contains the inscriptions $1 and United States of America; this year's reverse depicts a Native American woman planting seeds in a field of corn, beans and squash
- Graded MS67 - mint state coins with no visible hairlines without magnification; above average in luster and eye appeal
- First Day of Issue - limited edition of 1,596 coins
- Encapsulated - protects the coin; tamper-proof; preserves the MS67 First Day of Issue ICG certification
- Minted in Philadelphia and Denver - you receive 1 coin from each mint
- Presentation box - helps protect your coins; measures approx. 1-1/2"H x 6-3/4"W x 5"L
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn