2-pack Rocketbook Everlast Notebook Bundle
Overview & Details
Whether you're a note-taker or a day-dreaming doodler, you know one thing is certain: notebooks always fill up way too fast. Designed to feel like a traditional notebook, the Everlast can be used again and again with the included Pilot FriXion pens. Easily print, share or archive in the cloud with the Rocketbook app. Just add a drop of water to erase, leaving you with a clean slate for your next stroke of genius. It's a notebook for the digital age.
What You Get
- 2 Everlast notebooks
- 5 Pilot FriXion pens
- 2 Microfiber cleaning cloths
- Quick-start guide
Good to Know
- Only use the Everlast with Frixion pens and markers made by Pilot.
- To prevent smudging, allow 15 seconds for the Frixion pen ink to dry and bond to the page.
- Erase your pages by dampening part of a towel with water and using that part to wipe the page. Then take the dry portion of the towel to dry the page completely.
- Only write on pages that are completely dry.
|Measurements:||Approx. 6"W x 8.8"H x 0.2" Deep each|
|Weight:||Approx. 5.12 oz.|
|Page Count:||36 pages each|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and paper|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Provides the classic experience of taking notes with a pen and paper, yet it is built for the digital age
- Feels like a traditional notebook, but can be used again and again
- Ideal for anyone who loves to take notes, work out equations, doodle or journal
- Connects to all of your favorite cloud services including Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive, OneNote, Slack, Box or iCloud
- You can also send pages via email
- Just use the Rocketbook app for Android or iOS
- Tap to select your destination and sign in with your account
- Blast your notes, sketches, poems and more to the cloud
- Share, print and archive your work at will
Pilot FriXion pens
- Stick to the pages of your Everlast, just as a regular pen would stick to ordinary paper
- Simply add a drop of water to what you've written or drew, and the notebook erases like magic
Pages constructed of synthetic materials
- Provide an extremely smooth writing experience
I have been using one since August and it's worked great. I purchased more to give as High School graduation gifts.walkawalka, DEWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Love this convenient little reusable notebook!DebbyS556, PAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
The best idea... EVER!!!!
I work in IT - I take a lot of notes, and I have to take a lot of classes to keep up on the latest tech. I have so many notebooks that I cannot toss because they contain info that helps me with my job.NOW! I can take those notes - upload them to the right online folder and they are available to me even when I travel! No more lugging of notebooks in my laptop bag! I have already recommended to friends at work and they have followed my lead. This is absolutely fabulous!LAChicaRita, MDWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
ordered for my daughter in college and she absolutely loves it. She highly recommends it.cutiepye, IAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Reusable is awesome
Love this note book. I write in it and doodle then wipe it away. The app works great when you want to actually upload a document to your phone and share it. The pens work great and the notebook is very durable. Love mine.tooeccentric, ALWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful