1944 Random Mint Circulated Silver Walking Liberty Half Dollar
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Get ready to strike silver with this beautiful Walking Liberty coin. It is encapsulated and all ready for you to give away or to store in your collection.
What You Get
- 1944 Random Mint Circulated Walking Liberty silver half dollar
- Certificate of authenticity
Good to Know
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar
- Crafted in 90% silver and featuring an exquisite design, the Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar is a magnificent reminder of the days when silver coins and circulating half dollars were a part of everyday currency
- These coins have been circulated to the public
- Edge of a coin on which raised lines appear
- Designed to make it obvious if anyone has removed metal from the edges
- Helps preserve each coin's condition during storage and display
The Key Specs
|Mint Mark:||Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco Mint (random mint)|
|Composition:||Approx. 90% silver|
Liberty Half Dollar
|Obverse:||Full-length figure of Liberty striding toward the dawn of a new day, clad in the Stars and Stripes and carrying branches of laurel and oak symbolizing civil and military glory|
|Reverse:||Depicts a majestic eagle perched on a mountain crag, wings unfolded in a pose suggesting power, with a sapling of mountain pine-symbolic of America-springing from a rift in the rock|