1923 P-Mint Uncirculated Silver Peace Dollar Coin
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Commemorate a time in our great nation's history when we paused and celebrated peace. This precious-metal coin says it all. What a wonderful coin to add to your collection.
What You Get
- 1923 P-Mint Silver Peace dollar coin
- Storage pouch
Good to Know
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Designed to commemorate the end of World War I
- United States dollar coin minted from 1921 to 1928 and again in 1934 and 1935
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci, the coin resulted from a competition to find designs emblematic of peace
- Last United States dollar coin to be struck for circulation in silver
- This coin has never been circulated to the public
Approx. 90% silver
- Precious-metal coin
- Edge of a coin on which raised lines appear; designed to make it obvious if anyone has removed metal from the edges
- Helps protect the coin's condition during storage and display
The Key Specs
|Mint Mark:||Philadelphia Mint|
|Packaging:||Encapsulated and in a storage pouch|
|Obverse:||Liberty design by Anthony de Francisci; inscriptions include 1922, LIBERTY and IN GOD WE TRVST (The V stands for Victory.)|
|Reverse:||Bald eagle at rest clutching an olive branch; inscriptions include UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, E PLURIBUS UNUM, ONE DOLLAR, PEACE and the mint mark|
|Composition:||Approx. 90% silver|
|Diameter:||Approx. 38.1mm (1-1/2")|
|Weight:||Approx. 26.73 grams (0.94 oz.)|