1800s Random Year and Mint Wild West Morgan Silver Dollar
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Own a piece of history from the Wild, Wild West and well over 100 years old. This 90% silver dollar depicts Lady Liberty, considered by many to be the most beautiful design to ever appear on a coin.
What You Get
- 1800s random uncirculated Morgan silver dollar coin
Good to Know
- When purchasing coins in their Original Government Packaging, there are some things to be aware of.
- Due to the age of these items, many of them will have some natural toning on the coins.
- While the vendor is careful to store these items in the proper manner to prevent this from happening, most of these items have had multiple owners before they purchased for resale.
- Some toning and hazing should be expected when you purchase these items as well as some reasonable wear to the exterior packaging and box.
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Approximately 90% silver
- Precious-metal coin
- These coins have not been circulated to the general public
Encapsulated and in a box
- Perfect for gift giving or storage
The Key Specs
|Mint Mark:||Random Mint (Philadelphia, San Francisco, or New Orleans)|
|Composition:||Approx. 90% silver|
|Packaging:||Encapsulated and in a pouch|
|Obverse:||Features a left-facing portrait of Lady Liberty|
|Reverse:||Depicts an eagle holding arrows and an olive branch|
|Diameter:||38mm (1-1/2") in diameter|
|Weight:||26.73 grams (.944 oz.)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4"L x 3"W x 0.5"H|