Flatter your finger with the heirloom-inspired Xavier Absolute and Created Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring
. Its deeply hued, princess-cut created sapphire (approx. 7mm) takes a prong setting over the pierced table's geometric metalwork. Round Absolute simulated diamonds (approx. 1 to 2mm) fill pavé and fancy bezel settings on the piece's table, and travel columns of metalwork on each shoulder.
Xavier Absolute and Created Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring Features:
- Approx. 2.42ct (1.95ct created sapphire, .47ct diamond equivalent)
- Measures approx. 3/8"L x 13/16"W x 5/16"H; tapered shank 1/8"W
- Available in ring sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
- Scroll cutouts on gallery
- Milgrain detailing
- Polished finish
- Rhodium plating
- Stamped .925
- Made in China
- The Absolute simulated diamond carat weight represents the approximate weight of a real diamond of the same size.
About Xavier Absolute
For the woman who appreciates art history and a sense of tradition, the established work of Franz Xavier is a must-have. Enjoyed by elite collectors from all over the world, Xavier’s jewelry reflects his lineage of master artisans known centuries over for their fine craftsmanship and style. Now you can own a bejeweled masterpiece that replicates estate pieces dating from some of the most well-known eras throughout history—including Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Retro and Art Deco. The Xavier team has proudly chosen our exclusive Absolute stones to be used in the recreation of these exquisite pieces.