Ming Tsai 1800-Watt NuWave PRO Induction Burner with Free AeroKnife
Since Ming can't come to your kitchen, he's created the next best thing — another cooking surface. His induction burner works faster than your stovetop, making big holiday dinners or dinners for one oh-so-much easier. It's versatile enough to use tailgating, in the RV or in a college dorm. And Ming's AeroKnife makes the meal prep just as efficient as the cooking. Actually, it kind of is
like having Ming in the kitchen.
What You Get
Good to Know
- Induction burner
- Instructional DVD
- Carry/storage bag
- Use and care manual with recipes
- Quick-start guide
- Eternal Edge AeroKnife with matching sheath
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Not compatible with all cookware types. Works with induction ready cookware, including cast iron, enameled iron, carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum with magnetic bases.
- Does not work with non-induction-ready aluminum, copper, glass or pottery-type vessels.
- General rule of thumb: If a magnet will stick to the bottom of your pan, then your pan is induction-ready.
- Heating surface accommodates pans measuring up to 12" in total diameter; heat will transfer more slowly to the outer edges of larger pans.