Debbie Meyer UltraLite GreenBoxes and Debbie Meyer GreenBags 55-piece Set
Stave off the soggy, the squishy and the oh-so-pathetic and store your bright greens, crisp carrots and succulent tomatoes separately until they're ready to be united. This collection is the perfect solution for keeping your next meal fresh — or just planning perfectly controlled portions. Pack and stack boxes for lunches and picnics and pile bags in your produce drawer. When you're all done, wash them out and reuse them again.
What You Get
Good to Know
- (10) 2.5-cup (20 oz.) rectangular boxes with lids
- (4) 4-cup (32 oz.) rectangular boxes with lids
- (2) 6-cup (48 oz.) round boxes with lids
- (4) 8-cup (64 oz.) rectangular boxes with lids
- (10) Large bags
- (5) Extra-large bags
- Instruction sheet
- For best results, wipe dry any condensation that forms inside the lids.
- Pat food dry with a paper towel before placing in the containers.