You sit in front of a computer all day. You carry around a toddler on your hip. You have a giant, heavy handbag with — let's face it — way too much stuff in it. You sure could use a relaxing massage. But who has the time? Use this personal neck massager to add a little "ahhhh" to end of each and every day.
What You Get
- Shiatsu and vibration neck massager with heat
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- In case of pregnancy, diabetes, pacemaker use, illness or any medical condition, consult your doctor before using massager.
- This product is not intended for medical use. It is intended only to provide a luxurious massage.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker or have any concerns regarding your health.
- Not recommended for use by diabetics.
- Never leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
- Do not use this product for more than 15 minutes at a time.
- Extensive use could lead to the product's excessive heating and shorter life. Should this occur, discontinue use and allow the unit to cool before operating.
- Never use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Do not use this product as a substitute for medical attention.
- The product is equipped with overheating protection circuit; if the power is cut-off, wait until the product is cooled down.
- Never use this product while in bed.
- Never operate on a soft surface such as a bed or couch where the air openings may be blocked.
- This product should never be used by any individual suffering from any physical ailment that would limit the user's capacity to operate the controls.
- Never use this product in automobiles.
- This appliance is intended for household use only.
- Most Valuable
I have arthritis in my neck, and this thing is great. The heat is a great feature, and I love that I can pull on it to put it exactly where I need i
- Most Recent
SORRY TO SAY WE RETURNED THIS PRODUCT AS IT WAS NOT COMFORTABLE TO USE.
Get the scoop on Tony Little products, events and more.
Customers Ultimately Bought