Revive and energize tired, sore muscles with the a massage cushion specially designed for use with your Teeter Hang Up. Vibrating motors help stimulate surface circulation while Far Infrared heaters embedded in the neck support target the upper back and shoulder area. What a great way to relieve stress and tension!
What You Get
Good to Know
- Teeter Hang Ups EP-850 inversion table sold separately
- Consult your doctor before using the Vibration Cushion if you have any concerns regarding your health
- Individuals with pacemakers should consult a doctor before use
- Read all included directions before using
- This appliance is designed for personal, non-professional use only.
- Do not use this product as a substitute for medical attention
- Do not use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions
- This appliance should not be used for more than 15 minutes at a time
- Never use while sleeping or fall asleep while using the appliance
- Most Valuable
Teeter Hang Ups Vibration CushionMikeFromMAMA
I received the vibrating cushion today unfortunatley I have not received the teeter inversion table that I ordered it for but I thought I would try it
- Most Recent
Don't mess with perfectionyomo37AZ
I absolutely love my Teeter inversion table. I wore my first one out. I thought that adding the vibration cushion could only make it better. Unfortuna
As Seen on TV
Thousands of people who have inverted regularly have experienced temporary relief from back pain. Teeter Hang Ups inversion tables can help bring you this temporary relief and can also provide temporary health benefits that include stress relief, posture improvement and help maintaining your original body shape. Inversion may also help stimulate circulation and increase flexibility and range of motion.