Relax your aching back! Decompress your spine and enhance your flexibility with this sturdy and comfortable inversion table. Boasting an innovative, pressure-reducing track design, this awesome table offers you maximum spinal comfort. The included lumbar bridge and acupressure nodes allow for even more customization options.
What You Get
What It Does
- Tension tends to concentrate along the acupressure points along the meridian of the body. Inversion is a great way to deal with this tension.
- Inversion assists in battling the aging process by temporarily elongating your spine.
- Inversion can:
- Temporarily help decompress the spine
- Temporarily realign the spine and joints
- Help the discs to temporarily rehydrate
- Help relax tense muscles
- Provide temporary relief of back pain, strains and stress
Good to Know
- Teeter Hang Ups received superior ratings by Dynamark Engineering for equipment and ease of assembly.
- Teeter inversion tables are listed to UL 1647 specifications.
- Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced.
- Individual results will vary.
- Nodes are only intended for use against muscles. Do not position nodes so they can place pressure on bones.
- Before you invert, make sure that the table rotates smoothly to the fully inverted position and back and that all fasteners are secure and properly adjusted to your body type.
- Always wear securely tied, lace-up shoes with a flat sole when inverting.
- For your first few inversion sessions, ask a spotter to assist you until you are able to find your correct balance setting and are comfortable with the operation of the table.
- Do not use:
- If you are uncomfortable during regular inversion.
- When sores or skin lesions are present or on sensitive skin.
- On varicose veins.
- If you have muscle, ligament, tendon or other soft tissue issues.
- DVD may not be compatible with some Sony DVD player models.
- Most Valuable
I HAVE BEEN DISABLED 10 YRS DUE TO AN ACCIDENT & I FINALLY CAN FEEL RELIEF IN MY BACK-THE 1ST TIME I USED MY NEW TEETER HANG UP WAS THE 1ST TIME I HAV
- Most Recent
Really helps with back painKMBUCF47FL
Bought this for my parents who have back/neck pain. Our entire family has been going to the chiropractor for years, but ever since my parents started
As Seen on TV
Thousands of people who have inverted regularly have experienced temporary relief from back pain. Teeter Hang Ups inversion tables can help bring you this temporary relief and can also provide temporary health benefits that include stress relief, posture improvement and help maintaining your original body shape. Inversion may also help stimulate circulation and increase flexibility and range of motion.