Teeter EP-860 Ltd. Inversion Table with Flexible ComforTrak™ Bed, Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes
Overview & Details
Relax your aching back! Decompress your spine and enhance your flexibility with this sturdy and comfortable inversion table. Boasting an innovative, pressure-reducing track design, this awesome table offers you maximum spinal comfort. The included lumbar bridge and acupressure nodes allow for even more customization options.
What You Get
- Inversion table with EZ angle tether Grip-and-Stretch Handholds
- Lumbar bridge
- 8 Acupressure nodes (2 green, 2 yellow, 2 orange, 2 red)
- Teeter Healthy Back Routines DVD
- Assembly instructions
- Owner's manual
- Manufacturer's 5-year full warranty on inversion table; 1-year limited warranty on nodes
What It Does
- Tension tends to concentrate along the acupressure points along the meridian of the body. Inversion is a great way to deal with this tension.
- Inversion assists in battling the aging process by temporarily elongating your spine.
- Inversion can:
- Temporarily help decompress the spine
- Temporarily realign the spine and joints
- Help the discs to temporarily rehydrate
- Help relax tense muscles
- Provide temporary relief of back pain, strains and stress
Good to Know
- Teeter inversion tables received superior ratings by Dynamark Engineering for equipment and ease of assembly.
- Teeter inversion tables are listed to UL 1647 specifications.
- Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced.
- Individual results will vary.
- Nodes are only intended for use against muscles. Do not position nodes so they can place pressure on bones.
- Before you invert, make sure that the table rotates smoothly to the fully inverted position and back and that all fasteners are secure and properly adjusted to your body type.
- Always wear securely tied, lace-up shoes with a flat sole when inverting.
- For your first few inversion sessions, ask a spotter to assist you until you are able to find your correct balance setting and are comfortable with the operation of the table.
- Do not use:
- If you are uncomfortable during regular inversion.
- When sores or skin lesions are present or on sensitive skin.
- On varicose veins.
- If you have muscle, ligament, tendon or other soft tissue issues.
- DVD may not be compatible with some Sony DVD player models.
|Inversion Table Model #:||EP-860 Ltd.|
|Measurements:||Inversion table approx. 45-1/2"L x 27-1/2"W x 57"H (assembled) and 28"L x 16"W x 66"H (folded) Lumbar bridge approx. 11-1/4"L x 8-3/4"W Acupressure nodes approx. 1-1/4" Diameter x 2"H (each)|
|Weights:||Inversion table approx. 68 lbs. Lumbar bridge approx. 1 lb.|
|Inversion Table Maximum Weight Capacity:||Approx. 300 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Inversion table made of metal & plastic Lumbar bridge made of plastic Nodes made of plastic & rubber|
|Care:||Wipe inversion table, lumbar bridge & nodes clean with a damp cloth; do not use abrasive cleaners or immerse in water|
|Assembly:||Requires 1 person approx. 30 minutes; requires pliers and 5/8" wrench|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Helps enhance flexibility
Maximizes body slide for deep decompression
- Enhances the stretching experience
- Offer manual traction points
- Help increase stretch
- Facilitate decompression and temporary realignment
- Offer user assistance while becoming familiar with inversion or enhanced stretching options for the experienced inverter
- Innovative, pressure-reducing track design
- Accommodates the placement of adjustable acupressure nodes anywhere within the slotted openings
- Lets you adjust placement of nodes to your exact desired location
- Maximizes spinal comfort
- Flexes with you to enhance flexibility
- Can be used with the Lumbar Bridge accessory
- Allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort
- Promotes fluid movement in the joints
- Allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
Ergo-Embrace Ankle System™
- Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles
- Helps distribute body weight comfortably around the foot and heel
- Helps reduce ankle discomfort
Ankle Comfort Dial™
- Dual-setting foot platform dials up or down for smaller or larger feet
- Allows a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps
Pre-set rotation control
- Lets you easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion
Optimum decompression surface
- Helps reduce friction
- Allows the body to slide and achieve the optimal decompressive stretch
Durable steel frame construction
- More durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds that are vulnerable to wear and tear
- Increase the A-frame by approx. 20%
- Reduce sliding on hard surfaces
Auto-locking hinges and cam locks
- Create a more secure experience
De-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings
- Offer smooth rotation
Scratch-resistant, titanium-colored powder coating
- Easy to clean
Optional support feature designed to enhance the use of the EP-860 Ltd. inversion table
- Vertical tracks mimic the ComforTrak bed's design to accommodate adjustable acupressure nodes
- Shifts up or down the horizontal tracks in the bed to adapt to desired position
- Adjust from a subtle, supportive curve to a more dramatic arch depending on desired comfort
Flexible plastic injection molding
- Enhances body slide
- Resists wear and tear
Variable intensity allows for customized comfort
- Includes 4 sets of 2 nodes in a range of heights for varied pressure
- Convenient twist lock design makes it easy install or move position anywhere along the ComforTrak bed
- Customize the pressure for the ultimate in relaxation and relief
- For advanced users
Designed to target muscles
- Enhances muscle relaxation and comfort
- Adjustable design so you can place them exactly where you need them
- Invert to a static incline to maintain a steady pressure
- Oscillate (rock rhythmically up and down) to slide over the nodes for a massage
Teeter Hang Ups Healthy Back Routines DVD
Includes 5 exercise and stretching routines by Dr. Shawn
- Each routine is 10 to 22 minutes in length
- Routines include:
- Good Morning (wake up and warm up the spine)
- Strength & Stretch (build core muscles)
- Posture Correction (look better and function better)
- Gym Ball (specialized core-building class)
- Inversion Table (to receive maximum benefits from the inversion table)
Teeter EP-860 Ltd. Inversion Table with Flexible ComforTrak™ Bed, Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes
This is the best product I've purchased in a long time, I have severe lower back pain and sciatica and the pain was relieved instantly, now the pain is relieved when your on the table, it takes time to get complete relief- the best thing I found is you tube videos on the teeter. Take your time and enjoy, it does work!!kevinpepsimech9, FL
This is the second Teeter table that I have purchased. First was over 10 years ago and they have made some very nice improvements.holly69, PA
Love my hang up
I sit all day at work, and when I get home the first thing I do is is get on my teeter and stretch. It simply relieves all the tension and and just makes myou whoever body feel good. This was a great investment for me.Lucya4937, NY
I drive long distance for a living. My back was giving me problems. My body just wanted to be stretched. The first time I used this table, everything cracked from my ankles to my back to my shoulder. I had INSTANT RELIEF! I was so happy. I use the table every time I come off the road. I actually going myself wanting to get home to use my Hang Ups Inversion table.Missmega, MD
I bought this for myself and my companion. I am 5'9" 155 lb., he is 6' 240 lb. We both use it and just adjust the lengrh for our height which is very simple. We love the relief we get on our 57 year old backs. We both suffer from back pain. Great help along with our routine to relieve our pain and stiffness.Bete59, VA
I bought this for my husband as a gift. He just loves it. He said best gift ever.HSB1, PA
Reduce or get rid of back and neck pain-no pills!
Thank you so much for this!! The price is very reasonable for the relief I get! The first time I didn't invert 100% but got some relief anyway. In a few days I built up to 100% inverting. This Inversion Table is the best thing that has helped my back and neck. No more therapy (I have my own with this). I don't like taking pain pills and thanks to this, I no longer need to. My son had an inversion table in my house for a few months before he moved and I tried his a few times but I didn't care for it but understood how it could be so useful. When I saw this, I ordered it and hoped it worked as good as advertised. IT DOES! NO NEED FOR PAIN PILLS for my back and/or neck ANYMORE! I will never be without my Teeter EP-860 Ltd. Inversion Table. I love the little knobs, the lumbar bridge and all the goodies that come with it and the extras available. It was easy to put these onto the table and I was using it within 15 min's. I got all the extras but still haven't put on the extra blue feet thcedarwaters10, NY
Numbness and tingling is almost gone!
For the past 5 years I have had increasing numbness and tingling in my left foot and leg due to a degenerated disk. After using the Teeter for one week the numbness started to go away.I have had increased relief every time I use it. I was hoping for some temporary relief but I am THRILLED that the results last well after hanging few just a few minute a day. My husband saw how well it worked for me now he is using it!A friend came over and used mine one time and went home a bought one too.Best purchase EVER!Rina12, MI
It was a little difficult figuring the acupressure balls out but other than that, this is a great investment. It really helps your body by allowing the blood to flow through your body and opens your joints up. It works!Lizabeth814, NJ
I have several herniated discs and this has helped with the pain I use it everyday and it has helped with stretching the spine to relieve the compression on my discs. Highly recommend my husband has been using it also and it is helping with back issues also. Greatest investment.Bree225, FL
Thousands of people who have inverted regularly have experienced temporary relief from back pain. Teeter inversion tables can help bring you this temporary relief and can also provide temporary health benefits that include stress relief, posture improvement and help maintaining your original body shape. Inversion may also help stimulate circulation and increase flexibility and range of motion.
Get the scoop on Teeter products, events and more.