250-Watt 5.1-Channel Home Theater System with 1080p Upconverting DVD Player
Overview & Details
Upgrade to the full home theater experience with this impressive Home Theater System with 1080p Upconverting DVD Player. Not only enjoy the excitement of 5.1 channels of pure Dolby Digital surround sound, but breathe new life into your old movies with RCA's HD upconverting DVD technology. This complete home-theater-in-a-box includes 4 surround sound satellite speakers, a center speaker, subwoofer, progressive-scan DVD/CD player, digital AM/FM tuner and full-featured remote control.
What You Get
- Remote control with 2 AAA batteries
- Composite video cable
- Pig-tail antenna wire
- AM loop antenna
- AC power supply cord
- 2 Front Speakers: 40 watts x 2
- Center Speaker: 40 watts
- 2 Surround Speakers: 40 watts x 2
- Subwoofer: 50 watts
- Inputs: 2 analog audio
- Outputs: HDMI, component video, composite video, speaker terminals
- Main unit measures approx. 14.2"W x 11.6"Deep x 2.6"H
- Front and rear speakers measure approx. 3.1"W x 2.7"Deep x 8.4"H
- Center speaker measures approx. 11.5"W x 2.7"Deep x 3.1"H
- Subwoofer measures approx. 10.6"W x 5.7"Deep x 12.2"H
- Model #: RTD317W
Made in China
Starting with the first color television it produced 50 years ago, RCA has helped lead the way in the field of consumer electronics. And that process continues today, with the development of new digital entertainment products that will let you interact with new media through the internet and other digital systems. Digital satellite decoders, DVD players and home audio systems are just some of the products enjoyed worldwide.
Get the scoop on RCA products, events and more.