Porta-Jump Rechargeable Emergency Jump Starter
To find out more:
» view the FAQ guide
Don't get stuck with a weak or dying battery! This Porta-Jump emergency Jump Starter will help put your car, minivan or light truck back on the road and on your way home in very little time. Its small size and convenient design make it a must-have for your automotive tool kit.
Porta-Jump Rechargeable Emergency Jump Starter Features:
- Patented test, charge and drive adapter cord - jump starts your vehicle from inside without wrestling with jumper cables, lifting the hood or flagging down strangers for help - just use your vehicle's cigarette lighter socket. The cord helps test your electrical system to let you know if it's safe to recharge your battery.
- Short charging cycle - takes only about 10 minutes
- Easy to recharge - after the vehicle is started and you are underway simply switch the charge indicator from the forward position to the rear position. This lets your vehicle's alternator re-charge the power pack for your next use. Usually 40 minutes of driving time will restore the battery pack to it's original voltage.
- Handy tote bag with drawstring - helps you easily store your Porta-Jump and its adaptor cord.
- Designed for 4, 6, 8 cylinder gas and diesel-powered cars, light trucks or SUVs that operate on a 12 volt electrical system. Not for use in diesel-powered vehicles.
- Before attempting to jump start your discharged battery, insert the adaptor cord into the cigarette lighter or power port to test the electrical system. If you observe a "GREEN" light on the adapter it is OK to proceed with the charge. No green light? Do not attempt to charge and call for professional help.
- Manufacturer's recommended optimal operating temperature range should be between -4 degrees F (-20C) to 130 degrees F (54C).
- Manufacturer’s suggested storage range: -4 degrees F (-20C) to 95 degrees F (35C).
- Protective storage required in extreme conditions exceeding the above guidelines.
- Manufacturer's stated "use before" date is stamped on each Porta-Jump. That date is 5 years from the date of manufacturer, however many units operate for longer periods of time.
- White and green finish
- Measures approx. 3"L x 2-1/2"W x 3"H
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Read the instructions thoroughly before using this product.
- This product will not work on vehicle batteries that are more than 5 years old, a battery that is mechanically defective, a battery that has not been recently in service or a battery that is unable to accept a basic surface charge.
- Vehicles equipped with after-market and anti-theft devices and on-board vehicles systems may block the use of this product.
- Most Valuable
FYI It didn't worksissy381MN
After working overtime and no one left at work my battery was dead sad to say. Tried the Porta-Jump and much to my dismay it DID NOT work. I'm an olde
- Most Recent
BE VERY CAREFULfrank5557NY
I bought this for a sense of reliability and "just in case". Waste of money. Was fully charged and did not work. Five months later,my van battery seem