Mighty Jump Pro Emergency Car Battery Jump Starter
We've all done it ... left the headlights on and drained the battery. But there's no need to wait for roadside assistance or ask a stranger for help. Use the Mighty Jump Pro to recharge your car battery without leaving the safety and comfort of your driver's seat. Just plug it in, let it charge for ten to fifteen minutes, start the engine and you're on your way — the easy way.
What You Get
- Mighty Jump Pro unit
- DC car adapter cord
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Designed for 4-, 6- or 8-cylinder gas-powered cars, light trucks, minivans or SUVs that operate on a 12-volt electrical system.
- Do not use on diesel-powered vehicles.
- Will not recharge a battery that has exceeded the manufacturer's stated life, has not been recently in service or is mechanically defective.
- Recommended storage temperatures are -10º F to 110º F. If temperatures in the car exceed these parameters, we recommend removing the Mighty Jump.
- Unplug Mighty Jump from your car's accessory port once it finishes recharging or when you turn the car off.
- Most Valuable
Great peace of mindTSan4WI
I bought two of these (one for my car and one for my daughter). I have one of those larger car chargers which have to be fully charged in order to u
- Most Recent
Let me start by saying I love shopping with hsn, but this item left me very disappointed. I'm guessing curiosity is what led me to purchase this item,