Mamba Boost 200 6-in-1 Power Inverter and Jump Starter
It's one of those days: You're at the mall. You left your car lights on. Some prankster let the air out of one of your tires and your phone is dead so you can't call for help. Good thing you have the Mamba Boost handy. You can jump your battery, pump up your tire and bring your phone back from the dead with one handy device. You even score bonus points reinflating your son's basketball. After all, everyone needs a boost now and then.
What You Get
- Master unit
- AC charger
- DC charger
- 3 inflator tips
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty on unit
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty on rechargeable battery
Good to Know
1) To charge the unit, make sure the switch on the back is in the OFF position.
2) Plug in either the AC wall adapter or the car adapter. The battery charging indicator lights up. No other gauges, dials, lights or functions light up while charging.
3) To determine the level of charge, unplug the adapter.
4) Turn the switch on the back to the ON position. The rest of the dials, gauges and functions will work with the switch turned ON.
- Most Valuable
Have used this more times than I would like to admit, and my car starts right up. So very glad that I have it - no need to sit and wait for road serv
- Most Recent
So far so goodHECKIE30FL
It's in the trunk of my car .I hope it will hold a charge. Now that I bought it they came out with a even better one !