Mamba Boost 200 6-in-1 Power Inverter and Jump Starter
It's one of those days: You're at the mall. You left your car lights on. Some prankster let the air out of one of your tires and your phone is dead so you can't call for help. Good thing you have the Mamba Boost handy. You can jump your battery, pump up your tire and bring your phone back from the dead with one handy device. You even score bonus points reinflating your son's basketball. After all, everyone needs a boost now and then.
What You Get
- Master unit
- AC charger
- DC charger
- 3 inflator tips
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty on unit
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty on rechargeable battery
Good to Know
1) To charge the unit, make sure the switch on the back is in the OFF position.
2) Plug in either the AC wall adapter or the car adapter. The battery charging indicator lights up. No other gauges, dials, lights or functions light up while charging.
3) To determine the level of charge, unplug the adapter.
4) Turn the switch on the back to the ON position. The rest of the dials, gauges and functions will work with the switch turned ON.
- Most Valuable
I'm a gadget junkieMsKeeSheMI
When I saw this I knew I had to have it. I have yet to really use it as it is meant to be used but I have plugged up my phone with it. I had to return
- Most Recent
I am gladChrisReiCA
It has been saving me and my family many times since I got this. It works well and I am very glad that I got it.