Show those pesky pests the door. An alternative method of home pest defense, these pest repellers use ultrasonic sound waves to help deter rats, roaches, mice and other unwelcome critters from localized areas, without the need for harmful chemicals, messy sprays or dangerous traps.
What You Get
- 5 Mini ultrasonic pest repellers
Good to Know
- People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by ultrasonic sound waves should consult a physician before using this product.
- Avoid placing pest repellers behind furniture or other large items in your home.
- Use 1 unit per average-sized room. Additional units will be required in larger areas.
- Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require more than one unit.
- Most Valuable
Complete wate of timeAnn1912IL
I had a problem with mice from the field behind our condos. I bought this product in the hopes that it would send my furry friends back to the fields
- Most Recent
these little guys are all over my mobile home in florida... we have way too many bugs here in this state... they take care of the problem... good prod