Show those pesky pests the door. An alternative method of home pest defense, these pest repellers use ultrasonic sound waves to help deter rats, roaches, mice and other unwelcome critters from localized areas, without the need for harmful chemicals, messy sprays or dangerous traps.
What You Get
- 5 Mini ultrasonic pest repellers
Good to Know
- People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by ultrasonic sound waves should consult a physician before using this product.
- Avoid placing pest repellers behind furniture or other large items in your home.
- Use 1 unit per average-sized room. Additional units will be required in larger areas.
- Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require more than one unit.
- Most Valuable
I have not seen any insects since I bought these....not one. Which is a surprise. because I thought that I would see at least one.My thanks to the ma
- Most Recent
Stop Highly DisappointedGracefullyNC
Purchased these to help with an ant problem. Needless to say they don't work and it is much too late to return them. The company should take them back