Show those pesky pests the door. An alternative method of home pest defense, these pest repellers use ultrasonic sound waves to help deter rats, roaches, mice and other unwelcome critters from localized areas. No need for harmful chemicals, messy sprays or dangerous traps. Plus, these units offer LED nightlights. Lose the pests. Gain some light.
What You Get
Good to Know
- People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by ultrasonic sound waves should consult a physician before using this product.
- Safe to use around cats, dogs and fish; not recommended for use around gerbils, hamsters, ferrets and rabbits.
- Avoid placing pest repellers behind furniture or other large items in your home.
- Use 1 unit per localized area. Additional units will be required in larger areas.
- Areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas may require multiple units.
- Most Valuable
OMG! No more SPIDERS!DreamhandlerIN
I hate spiders! I literally shake when I see one. After installing this product in the bathroom, hallway, living room, bedroom and kitchen, I have n
- Most Recent
These DON'T work!! I have one in my kitchen and there was a very big spider in a bowl that had made a web and this was plugged in about 1 ft from it w