Bring in the animals and lock up the kids. Quarter hysteria has officially broken out with the 2006 Quarter Mania State Quarter Collection. It includes 15 state quarters, all in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, with some layered in 24K pure presentation gold.
2006 Quarter Mania State Quarter Collection Includes:
- Nevada state quarter - depicts a trio of wild mustangs, the sun rising behind snow-capped mountains, bordered by sagebrush and a banner that reads "The Silver State." The coin also bears the inscriptions "Nevada" and "1864."
- Nebraska state quarter - depicts an ox-drawn covered wagon carrying pioneers in the foreground and Chimney Rock, the natural wonder that rises from the valley of North Platte River, measuring 445 feet from base to tip. The sun is in full view behind the wagon. The coin also bears the inscriptions "Nebraska," "Chimney Rock" and "1867."
- Colorado state quarter - depicts a sweeping view of the state's rugged Rocky Mountains with evergreen trees and a banner carrying the inscription "Colorful Colorado." The coin also bears the inscriptions "Colorado" and "1876."
- North Dakota state quarter - highlights a pair of grazing American bison in the foreground with a sunset view of the rugged buttes and canyons that help define the State's Badlands region in the background
- South Dakota state quarter - features an image of the State bird, a Chinese ring-necked pheasant, in flight above a depiction of the Mount Rushmore National Monument
- 15 coins
- 24K gold-layered Brilliant Uncirculated quarters from each state
- Brilliant Uncirculated quarters from the Philadelphia and Denver mints from each state
- 3 acrylic presentation lenses
- 3 custom boxes