Filled with old favorites and unique commemoratives, you'll love the assortment in the 1992 Prestige Proof Set that comes in its original government packaging and includes seven coins.
1992 Prestige Set Includes:
- Lincoln penny
- Jefferson nickel
- Roosevelt dime
- Washington quarter
- Kennedy half dollar
- Commemorative Olympic half dollar
- Commemorative Olympic silver dollar
- Prestige set - only issued from 1983-1997 (excluding 1985), prestige proof sets are some of the rarest and most highly sought after proof sets ever issued by the United States government
- Proof - marvel at the mirror-like finishes on these proof coins, the result of 2 or more stampings on special polished blanks during the minting process. Because of the extra time it takes to strike each coin, only a limited number of proof copies are produced each year.
- The Olympic dollar is 90% silver
- San Francisco mint
- Original United States government packaging - includes a deluxe album-style case as well as the original box
- Certificate of authenticity
- Most Valuable
Hate it when I find it cheaper!Gnutts14CA
Should have check on line before I bought this. Did it the next day and tried to cancel, they already processed it. Back it went. I don't like to le
- Most Recent
Coins were of poor quality. Significant toning on the most important coins.