Don't get hot under the collar while ironing wrinkled clothes! Instead, toss a Mister Steamy Steam Dryer Ball
into the clothes dryer and let the little green ball do all the work as you ignore your iron and dismiss your dryer sheets. Just pour water onto the foam insert in this flexible, nubby plastic dynamo. It dances among your clothes, helping them dry faster and feel softer with fewer wrinkles. You can even use the ball with the included fabric softener solution to freshen clothes between washings.
Mister Steamy Steam Dryer Ball Set Includes:
- (2) Mister Steamy Dryer Balls
- (2) 4 oz Fresh Shot Fabric Softener
- (2) Clear plastic measuring cups, each holds up to 1 oz.
- Works using the basic principle of converting water to steam
- Each hollow ball has a foam insert and steam-release holes in most of the nubs
- The foam absorbs and holds water you pour in
- As your dryer heats up, the water inside Mister Steamy Dryer Ball turns into steam and is introduced into the drying cycle
- As clothes dry, steam permeates the fabrics and helps soften and release wrinkles
- Helps clothes dry faster - throughout the drying cycle, the dryer ball lifts and separates clothes so hot air can circulate more efficiently
- Nubs on the outside of the dryer ball rub against fabrics to help soften them
- Dryer balls made of soft plastic and foam. Each measures approx. 3-3/4" in Diameter.
- Fresh Shot Fabric Softener - use with the dryer ball any time you need to freshen your clothes between washings or as a fabric softener
- Dryer balls made in China; Fresh Shot made in USA
- Works best in small loads with dryer-safe fabrics
- Results may very depending upon fabric
- Gives the best results with wrinkle-free cotton, cotton-polyester blend, common knits and synthetic garments
- 100% cotton-free garments with a wrinkle-free finish may yield better results than those without a wrinkle-free finish
- Fresh Shot Directions: using the included measuring cup, add Fresh Shot to the water-saturated foam core of the dryer ball and place in the dryer. Use 1/4 oz. for loose pieces of clothing or 1 capful to freshen up a load of clothes. Use 2 capfuls for heavy odor removal.