Since we invented shopping from home, we figure we should lead the way in working from home, too!
We currently offer Work at Home opportunities in St. Petersburg FL, Roanoke VA, and Nashville TN. As an HSN Customer Care Representative, you can enjoy both the convenience of home-based employment and the benefits of working for an established, people-oriented employer.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Incentive Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Medical Insurance (For Full-Time Positions)
As the primary support for our customers, HSN Customer Care Representatives take inbound calls to complete sales transactions; upsell merchandise; and resolve customer concerns. Representatives receive comprehensive training so they can treat each call with care and provide excellent service.
If you’re interested in working from home, you’ll need to have the following technical requirements:
• Windows XP (Service Pack 3), Windows Vista (Service Pack 2), Windows 7 or 8, Macintosh (OS X 10.6 or later)
• Minimum Processor Type: Intel, AMD Athlon, AMD Duron, Celeron or Pentium III or better with a minimum processor speed of 1 GHZ (1000 MHz) and a minimum RAM of 1GB for both Windows XP and Windows Vista and Windows 7
• 500 MB minimum Free Disk Space
• 17" or larger color monitor capable of displaying a resolution of 1024 X 768
• Headset compatible with your phone and connected to the phone (wireless headset/phone is not permitted)
• High speed internet with download speed of at least 1mbps and upload speed of 768 kbps or more.
• Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or a bundled service from your internet provider
current work at home opportunities