The Laundry Pod Eco-Friendly Portable Manual Washing Machine
Put a new spin on your laundry! Easily wash clothing by hand with the turn of a handle. Perfect for apartments, dorm rooms or the outdoors, no need to worry about having a conventional washing machine. Using less than five gallons of water and no electricity, this unit also helps you take less of a toll on the environment.What You Get
The Laundry Pod Eco-Friendly Portable Manual Washing Machine Features
- Laundry pod with basket and hose
- Instruction Manual
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
- Circular wash system
- Helps save money and time
- Easy-to-use draining system
- Spinning water extraction
- Flexible drain hose
- Easy to clean and use
How to Use
||Approx. 14-1/4"L x 15"W x 14"H |
||Approx. 6.5 lb. |
||Approx. 608.65 oz. |
- Half fill the Laundry POD with water. Add a small amount of detergent (about 1/5 of what you would use in a standard washing machine.)
- Place up to 10 garments into the Laundry POD. Lock lid and let them soak for a few minutes.
- Turn the handle slowly for 1 to 2 minutes. Open the door on the side of the unit and aim the hose into a bathtub, sink or water basin and turn knob on the side to drain soapy water. When the water stops flowing from the hose, turn the handle to spin the clothes until the water flow stops.
- Fill unit with fresh water until clothes are submerged. Turn handle 1 to 2 minutes for rinsing.
- Hang garments on a clothes line or drying rack to dry completely.
For warranty information, please call HSN.com Customer Service at 800.933.2887 (8 am-1 am ET).