Microcurrent + Facial Toning Device
QUICK START GUIDE
1. Review your user guide to get familiar with your device.
2. Insert the included 9v battery as directed.
3. Apply a generous amount of the Conductive Gel to the face.
4. Turn machine on by pressing the red power button once.
5. Press the green (Up Arrow) 'Intensity' button on the outside of the tool two or three times.
6. Place units on both sides of the face directly on the wet Conductive Gel.
7. Slightly glide metal probes upon the face until you can feel the sequential impulse.
8. Adjust the Intensity button on the outside of the tool up or down to increase or decrease the strength of the current.
9. The tool will sound a 'beep' to indicate a 60 second interval. After each 60 second interval the impulse will pause - simple press the intensity button once on the outside of the tool to initiate the next 60 second interval and glide the machine to the next treatment area of the face.
10. Continue as desired.
11. Reapply the Conductive Gel as often as needed. The skin must be wet with Conductive Gel for the Tool to work.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: CAN I USE IT MORE THAN ONCE A DAY?
A: We recommend no more than one cosmetic treatment a day.
Q: DO I KEEP THE PROBES IN ONE PLACE OR DO I SLOWLY SLIDE THEM UP?
A: Either way... or both. Keeping the probes in one place provides a more intense muscle contraction- This is good for toning. Sliding the probes during the pulsation helps revitalize skin tone and temporarily firms the muscles to help restore your natural contours.
Q: IS THE CONDUCTIVE GEL NECESSARY AND IF SO, HOW MUCH?
A: Yes the Conductive Gel is necessary. The skin must be wet in order for the Tool to work. Be sure to have a layer of Conductive Gel on the skin at all times. If the gel dries on the skin during your treatment simply remoisten by applying more gel to the face and/or directly to the individual probes.
Q: THE MACHINE SEEMS TO BE WORKING- IT TURNS ON, BEEPS ECT... BUT I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING ON MY FACE.
A #1: INTENSITY LEVEL: The Facial Toning Tool features 10 intensity levels- each time you turn the Tool 'ON' it starts at LEVEL 0. The green 'Intensity' Up Arrow button (on the outside of the tool) must be pressed several times to reach a level that can be felt on your skin. The Tool will not start until you choose your Intensity. The Intensity buttons are conveniently located on the outside of the Tool to allow you to adjust the level of intensity, lower or higher, to each area of the face you are treating without taking the probes off of the face.
A #2: CONDUCTIVE GEL: The face must be wet. Make sure there is a layer of Conductive Gel on the skin, on the area you are treating.
Q: WHY DOES THE MACHINE TURN OFF AFTER 1 MINUTE?
A: After each 1 minute interval the machine stops and beeps, indicating that it is time to move to the next treatment spot of the face. Simply tap the Intensity Button once on the outside of the tool to initiate another 1 minute interval as you slide the tool to the next treatment spot. This should not even require you to remove the probes from the skin. By tapping the green Intensity UP arrow button once, the Tool will continue at the exact same level as you were just using- from here you can now adjust up or down.
Q: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL?
A: The Facial Toning Tool does not warm, vibrate or massage. It sends alternating impulses into the skin to contract and then release the muscle. You should feel a small current tensing the facial muscle and then relaxing it in 5 second intervals.
For more information, please call SERIOUS SKINCARE customer service