GLO Brilliant™ Teeth Whitening Device and G-Vials™ FAQSQ: Can I use my GLO™ if it is not fully charged?
A: Yes. Use the bands of light as your guide:
- 1 band of light = enough power for one 8-minute application
- 2 bands of light = enough power for three 8-minute applications
- 3 bands of light = unit is fully charged; enough power for four to nine 8-minute applications
Q: Can I begin using my GLO™ as soon as it arrives?
A: We recommend that you charge your GLO™ Control fully before beginning use. This takes approx. 4 hours.
Q: How long does it take to see results?
A: You may begin to see whitening benefits after 3 to 5 consecutive days of whitening treatments. Whitening treatments consist of four 8-minute applications per day. Each 8-minute application gets you closer to your whitest smile.
Q: How often should I do a full GLO™ Brilliant Teeth Whitening treatment?
A: It’s recommended every six months, with monthly maintenance between full whitening treatments. A full whitening treatment consists of four 8-minute applications per day for 3 to 5 consecutive days, up to a maximum of 10 days.
Q: What is the recommended maintenance program?
A: Dr. Levine recommends: Use up to 4 applications per month to maintain your shade of white. Depending on preference, complete 1 application per week or all 4 applications at once.
Q: How white will my teeth become?
A: Many factors contribute to individual results. No two people are the same. Your tooth enamel is a unique shade. You can use the device for up to ten consecutive days to get your teeth as white as they can be. With GLO Brilliant™, you are in control of your smile.
Q: What is Guided Light Optics™ (GLO) technology?
A: It is patent-pending science that redefines the teeth whitening experience by using heat and light in a closed-system mouthpiece. It is designed to dramatically cut the time needed to get your teeth white and your smile bright. This radical innovation in teeth whitening is smart, simple and easy to use.
Q: How long does the gel in an open G-Vial remain effective?
A: Up to 7 days. Simply place the cap back on the G-Vial.
Q: How many applications can I expect from my 10-pack of G-Vials?
A: Each 10-pack should deliver 40 whitening applications.
Q: Can I swallow while using my GLO Control Mouthpiece?
A: Yes. The gel will stay on your teeth.
Q: How does the gel taste?
A: It has a fresh, mint taste and contains no alcohol, so it should not dry out your mouth.
Q: How do I use my GLO Brilliant™ Teeth Whitening Device?
A: Simply follow the instructions below to reach and maintain your ideal level of whitening:
- Charge your GLO Control and attach the GLO Mouthpiece
- Apply GLO Lip Care
- Squeeze a small amount of gel from a G-Vial onto its brush tip
- Apply a thin layer of gel to the top and bottom of your front teeth
- Press the GLO button on the control; the control and mouthpiece light up a brilliant blue
- Place the mouthpiece into your mouth (top side up) and bite down
- 8 minutes later, your control blinks and the lights turn off
- Rinse your mouth and the mouthpiece
- Repeat this process three more times using the same G-Vial
Q: Can I use my GLO Control hands-free?
A: Yes. Simply attach the included lanyard to the GLO Control and wear it around your neck.